The NASCAR Pinty’s Series in Canada will also face drastic changes due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
As of now, these are the current postponements and cancellations:
- This weekend’s season opening event at the Canadian Tire Motorsports has been postponed.
- The June 6 race at Jukasa Motor Speedway has been postponed.
- The June 27 race at Autodrome Chaudiere has been postponed.
- The July 25 race at Edmonton International Raceway has been canceled.
- The July 29 races at Wyant Group Raceway have been canceled.
- The August 9 Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières has been canceled.
In a statement, NASCAR stated its continued intent to work with tracks and local government officials to determine new race dates.
“The health and safety of our competitors and fans remains our top priority. We will provide updates as more information becomes available.”