CARS Tour released a tentative revised 2020 season schedule for both the Late Model Stocks and Super Late Models in response to the continued coronavirus pandemic that has postponed motorsports throughout the country.
The revised schedule reflects appropriate date adjustments based on the current conditions and information gathered by CARS Tour officials. All dates and events are subject to change depending on further developments.
“We revised this schedule based on the information we have now and with the goal of getting the complete season in. I think it is important to get a plan in place and be prepared to move forward with our season when we can,” said CARS Tour Series owner Jack McNelly. “We owe it to our teams, our sponsors, and all of the loyal fans to get this season back on track and completed just as we originally planned on that first green flag at Southern National. As usual we like to be proactive, and by doing so, we hope this results in giving teams and fans the time to plan for our upcoming events.”
The complete revised schedules can be found below.
- Saturday May 30 | Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway – Nashville, TN | SLM
- Friday | June 5 Ace Speedway – Elon, NC | LMSC
- Saturday June 13| Hickory Motor Speedway – Hickory, NC | SLM/LMSC
- Saturday June 20 | Dominion Raceway – Thornburg, VA | LMSC
- Saturday July 4 | Jennerstown Speedway Complex – Jennerstown, PA | SLM
- Saturday July 11 Carteret County Speedway – Swansboro, NC | LMSC
- Saturday August 1 Hickory Motor Speedway – Hickory, NC | SLM/LMSC
- Saturday August 29 Langley Speedway – Hampton, VA | LMSC
- Saturday September 19 South Boston Speedway – South Boston, VA | SLM/LMSC
- Saturday September 26 | Bristol Motor Speedway – Bristol, TN | SLM
- Saturday October 17-18 | Orange County Speedway – Rougemont, NC | LMSC