The test day for the annual Late Model Stock Car race at Martinsville has been set.
The six-hour practice session will take place on Thursday night, September 26 at the historic Virginia half-mile. The session is scheduled to begin at 4:00 p.m. and will run through 10:00 p.m. under the lights in advance of the third Late Model Stock night race.
The race itself is scheduled for October 4-5 with the race itself taking place that Saturday night. C.E. Falk III is the defending race winner. The race will feature a record purse in 2019, with the winner taking home $32,000 with an overall field purse of $110,000. The race will air live on FansChoice.TV and the Motor Racing Network.
The complete schedule for the test session can be found below.
Thursday, September 26th – Open Practice
10:00am – 5:00pm: Registration
12:00pm – Haulers Enter
2:00 – 2:30pm: Media Availability (Media Center)
4:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Practice
- Can purchase NASCAR License at practice.
- No fee for the car for practice.
- ALL DRIVERS must have a NASCAR License.
- Pit Passes are $30 each. Must be 14 or older to buy a pit pass. If they are 14 to 18 years of age, and do not have a license, must fill out a minor’s release form and a parent MUST be present to sign that form.
- NO ONE under 13 allowed in the infield.
- Any questions on rules need to be directed to Lynn Carroll at (540) 312-2720.
- Grandstands will be open for no charge.
- We are not registering for the race weekend pit passes until race weekend.