The American-Canadian Tour (ACT) revealed on Tuesday its 2020 schedule.
The 29th season of the ACT Late Model Tour will feature 12 points-paying events at eight tracks throughout the Northeastern United States and Quebec, Canada from April to September.
New Hampshire Motor Speedway will open and close the season, which pays $10,000 to the champion at the end of the year. The tour will begin its campaign at New Hampshire in the inaugural Northeast Classic on Saturday, April 18.
ACT has also been added to the third annual Full Throttle Fall Weekend at NHMS on Friday and Saturday, September 11 and 12.
Between the two New Hampshire dates are a mix of longstanding events and new venues. The ACT will once again have two events each at Barre, Vermont’s Thunder Road Speedbowl, Maine’s Oxford Plains Speedway and North Woodstock, New Hampshire’s White Mountain Motorsports Park.
The Tour will travel to Thunder Road for the 22nd Community Bank 150 on Sunday, May 3 and the 42nd Labor Day Classic 200 on Sunday, September 6.
There will be a pair of 150-lap races at Oxford on April 26 and August 29. The latter is part of the Oxford 250 weekend. White Mountain Motorsports Park will host the Caron Fabrication Spring Green 120 on Saturday, June 13 and the third-annual $10,000-to-win Midsummer 250 on Saturday, August 8.
For the second year in a row, the ACT will pay visits to the quarter-mile bullrings of Vallée-Junction, Quebec’s Autodrome Chaudiere and Epping, New Hampshire’s Star Speedway. The Claude Leclerc 150 at Chaudiere is scheduled for Saturday, May 30.
The Little Webb’s Tire & Fuel 150 at Star is on Saturday, June 27.
ACT also has two major non-point exhibition events on the schedule. The third annual Bacon Bowl 200 at Autodrome Chaudiere is scheduled for Saturday, August 15, and of course, the season-ending Vermont Milk Bowl at Thunder Road on October 3-4.
The complete American Canadian Tour schedule can be found below.
- Fri/Sat | 4/17-18 | New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Sun | 4/26 | Oxford Plains Speedway
- Sun | 5/3 | Thunder Road Speedbowl
- Sat | 5/30 | Autodrome Chaudiere
- Sat | 6/13 | White Mtn. Motorsports Park
- Sat | 6/27 | Star Speedway
- Sat | 7/11 | Riverside Speedway
- Wed | 7/29 | Seekonk Speedway
- Sat | 8/8 | White Mtn. Motorsports Park
- Sat | 8/15 | Autodrome Chaudiere
- Sat | 8/29 | Oxford Plains Speedway
- Sun | 9/6 | Thunder Road Speedbowl
- Fri/Sat | 9/11-12 | New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Sat/Sun | 10/3-4 | Vermont Milk Bowl @ Thunder Road